Versatile, Economical with a Big Thirst for Inshore & Offshore Adventures
Designed with the signature ‘Performance Lift™’ computer engineered hull, the Aeon 20 bears the same characteristics and seaworthiness as the flagship 23 model. The efficiency of this hull is demonstrated with the low horsepower requirements to achieve impressive performance and handling.
Regardless of the conditions Mother Nature throws at you, the Aeon 20 has been developed to give you that sought after comfortable dry ride.
Weight w/o engine
135 – 200hp
Features set the bar high
- All construction materials are 100-percent composite, giving superior strength and longevity.
- The stringer system is structurally advanced, fiberglass reinforced and composite foam encapsulated. For safety this offers maximum buoyancy and positive flotation.
- Robust transom with access hatch allowing easy access to pump & fuel water separator.
- Bilge hatch gives ample clean access to all pumps & ball valves.
- All stainless steel / bronze hull hardware.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Custom easy to clean nonskid finish throughout.
- Plentiful forward seating with large dry storage compartments.
- All hatches are smooth finished on both sides, lipped for ease of maintenance and fitted with deep gutters & gaskets.
- Fully insulated 40 gal Livewell fitted with dual controllable aerators and LED light.